Moe Moe Josie Kunoth Petyarre Pippi Stud Pack Earrings
t's twice the fun with 2 pairs of Moe Moe earrings! You'll have endless styling options - they can be layered together perfectly as they are, or layer them up with any of our other Moe Moe earrings to add that extra pop of fun to your favourite outfit. They can also be reversed to a sleek matt silver stud for extra everyday wearability.
- pack contains: 1 pair x mini circle studs, 1 x pair Pippi drops
- features art by Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- makes a great gift too
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- gold plated sterling silver posts and butterfly backs, stirling silver hooks
- studs: 1 cm wide, pippi: 1.5 cm wide
- studs: 0.4 grams, pippi: 5 grams
- Australian Made at Currumbin, Queensland
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
All Moe Moe earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in our Currumbin studio for you by our team. We hope you love the transformable pieces we have designed for you to seamlessly style from outfit to outfit with ease! Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!