Moe Moe Josire Kunoth Petyarre Layered Large Bell Hoop Earrings
This larger Bell Drop shape is a perfect canvas dangling from your ears. By flipping the bell to the other side, you get a sleek brushed silver look. Plus it's layered with a small gold disk...which can also be worn alone - or try adding a stud or hook for lots of different looks!
- new larger bell shape layered with gold circle disk
- features art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- layered style with multiple variations
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other, you can even layer them with your other Moe Moe earrings
- small sterling silver hoops
- 4 cm long including hoop, 4 cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country - Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves. Josie’s unique, optimistic style is captivating and we are honoured to feature art from 3 of her paintings commissioned exclusively for this special Moe Moe collection.
All Moe Moe earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in our Currumbin studio for you by our team. We hope you love the transformable pieces we have designed for you to seamlessly style from outfit to outfit with ease! Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!